I'm passionate about software product quality, particularly code architecture.
I have a strong belief that regardless of a programming language developer needs a framework primarily for a consistent abstraction and the framework must not replace the language, but guide developer throughout the code design
- Software architecture, domain driven design
- EcmaScript.Next, TypeScript, NodeJs
- HTML5 + CSS3
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- An accomplished web developer specializing in Object-Oriented Design and Analysis with extensive experience in the full life cycle of the software development process.
- Information Architecture: including metadata standards, classification schemes, knowledge of representation
- I have experience with almost any technology of the Web Platform and with wide range of modern tooling
- While creating web-apps I'm taking advantages from with such concepts as Progressive Enhancement, Responsive Design, Progressive Web Apps, Web Components
- Programming: PHP, EcmasScript.Next, NodeJS, TypeScript, Bash, SASS
- Databases: Understanding of SQL and database design, developing entry-relationship diagrams and specifications (UML)
- Libraries and frameworks: BackboneJs, AngularJS 2, ReactJS/Redux,
- Platforms: MacOS, Ubuntu, Windows
Belorussian National Technical University
CRYTEK GmbH (senior web developer) Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Red Graphic Systems (RG Lab) (lead web developer) Minsk, Belarus
Designed and built Site Sapiens ECMP. Took part in development of more than half of hundred web-sites.
- 2007 - initiated and developed POZZZY startup. It was a social system to aggregate entertainment, which had features of social news system (Digg.com), collective blog (Slashdot.org) and social bookmark system (del.icio.us).
- 2006 - designed and built Site Sapiens 3.0 ECMP
- 2005 - PHP Programming Innovation Award October 2005 Winner of PHP Classes
- 2005 - created once popular Open Source CMS SAPID (sapid.sf.net)
- 2004 - wrote the specification of language XML Sapiens for CMS developers
- 2003 - designed enterprise information area management platform Site Sapiens
- since 2003 - Senior web developer at Red Graphic Systems company
Atlas holding company (Stc. Atlas studio, InternetService studio) (lead web developer) Minsk, Belarus
Developed a few dozens of web-project including some Intranet/Internet portals of Administrative office of the President of the Republic of Belarus. Initiated, designed and developed the first known CMS in Belarus - MySite
- 2002 - deputy head of Stc. Atlas studio
- 2001 created site management system MySITE
- 2001 created electronic publications system MyPRESS
- 2000 – 2001 - head of web-development InternetService studio
BelHard Inc. (network engineer) Minsk, Belarus
Designed network architectures, installed networks, supported software, published technical articles
- 1996 – 2000 - system integration specialist of BelHard Inc. (www.belhard.com)
Belarussian National Economic University (lecturer) Bobruisk, Belarus
Lectured the informatics, composed the curriculum, wrote school-books
- 1995 – 1996 - head of electronic laboratory Belarussian National Economic University
BelarusRezinoTechnika joint-stock company (software engineer) Minsk, Bobruisk
My duties included development of small business applications based on Clarion RDBMS. Created an interactive GUI extension (mouse control, pseudo-graphic) for Clarion using C /Assembler and applied to develop.
- 1993 – 1994 - programmer at BelarusRezinoTechnika joint-stock company (http://www.aobrt.by/en/)
- 1989, 90 – twice winner of All-Union contest for programming innovations and Soviet Union schoolboy conference member. Winner of the All-Union Lenin’s grant.
- Speaker at the international congress PHPconf’2005
- Speaker at Internet-forums by’99, by’00, by’01, by’02, by’03, by’04
- Speaker at the international e-commerce congress etp'2001
- Participant in broadcasts programs on the Belorussian TV and national radio as an Internet-technology expert